LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

My son lars is in 4th grade he has been complaining about

Customer Question

Good morning ,my son lars is in 4th grade he has been complaining about being bullied during recess,kids making fun of him,snickering,taking his glasses and teasing him.He cries himself to sleep and is afraid of recess as a consequence of this,it's been three weeks and doesn't seem like it has been addressed properly by the school.could you please advice me on what to do?
Thank you
Fernando londono
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 30 days ago.

Good morning Fernando,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your son's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Schools are notorious for being slow to react, and unfair in their decision process.

You need to first take your concerns to the school district Superintendent and failing any resolution there, you should consider suing the school for failing to prevent discrimination. Additionally, you can sue the parents of the children doing the bullying for the intentional harm caused by their monsters. Take your child to a therapist and then sue the child as well as the parents of the children doing the harassing. Many states allow you to collect up to $10,000 from each child's parents for the willful and malicious acts of their children.

That will almost certainly put a stop to this nonsense.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please know that I answer your questions in good faith, providing you with the information that you ask for, and I do that with the expectation that you would act likewise, and rate my service to you. Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you. So, please do be sure to rate my service to you. Thank you in advance for your positive rating.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 29 days ago.

Good afternoon,

It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you? Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you.

Thanks in advance for your rating of my service, It is greatly appreciated,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 29 days ago.

Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Doug