Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was discharged completely via chapter 7 April 2015. One of

Customer Question

I was discharged completely via chapter 7 April 2015. One of the discharged creditors is harassing me and threatening me. Both the national deep pockets creditor and their collection agency. I have sent them proof and tried to call over ten times. I want to file a motion of contempt and a civil suit. How do I do this. Federal? Local Circuit Court how (specifics). I have everything documented and all paperwork. I am not the average filer, I ran a large company until an accidental spinal cord accident. Discharged in Northern District of Alabama.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH ALABAMA LAW
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer (“JA”)! I look forward to assisting you today.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, please consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; the information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) No specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship is formed herein. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

Please give me a moment to write a response and identify any additional resources for you. It may take a few minutes because I am typing an answer.