legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed
63726236

Names of non-profits who are best at lowering numbers on

Customer Question

Names of non-profits who are best at lowering numbers on fossill fuel elimination
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Texas but we give to things like the EDF that all over the States
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No I have money from fracking in S. Texas and want to give it to a couple of entities who work hard to expose the damage
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 month ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  legalgems replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your patience;

Environment : Environmental Protection and Conservation

Environmental and Energy Study Institute

That is given a 4 star (highest rating) by Charity Navigator

Score (out of 100)RatingOverall Score & Rating94.24 Financial91.86 Accountability & Transparency

100.00

Founded in 1984, the Environmental and Energy Study Institute (EESI) is dedicated to promoting environmentally sustainable societies. EESI believes meeting this goal requires transitions to social and economic patterns that sustain people, the environment and the natural resources upon which present and future generations depend. EESI produces credible, timely information and innovative public policy initiatives that lead to these transitions. These products take the form of publications, briefings, work shops and task forces. EESI carries out policymaker education and analysis projects in the areas of energy efficiency and renewable energy, global climate change, agriculture, biofuels, smart-growth, and clean bus technologies.

Expert:  legalgems replied 1 month ago.

Also please see:

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=5970

Here is a list of 4 star charities (17 in total) dealing with the environment:

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.results&overallrtg=4&keyword_list=environment

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.

Expert:  legalgems replied 29 days ago.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;
if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answer.
Thanks!