Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I would like to file a complaint on Gordon Troan of 5 Star

Customer Question

I would like to file a complaint on Gordon Troan of 5 Star Tax in Glendale,AZ This man has caused me much trauma . I am a widow in Sun City, AZ. Is it possible for someone to call me to talk about this matter. I have the IRS Tax Advocate helping me. However, I need your help also. My Phone # is **********. Thanks Elizabeth ************
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes, This has been going on since I first visited Mr. Troan back in Jan. 2015.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't type all the details. I have had an attorney from a local TV Station working in my side. She is the person who helped me get the advocate involved & gave me your web site.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: AZ
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.