Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

After the burgelety at my house I filed a police report,

Customer Question

After the burgelety at my house I filed a police report , then I found more items missing and reported to my ins company. Now these reports are not the same. This cause me problem. ?
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Expert:  Barrister replied 27 days ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

This is not uncommon but you need to contact the police and file an amended report adding the new items that you have discovered were missing. It is not unusual for someone to not be able to instantly determine what was taken so once you get the amended report, forward it to the insurer.

.

.

thanks