Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Im trying to find out the legal rights of a Lenoir county

Customer Question

Good afternoon, Im trying to find out the legal rights of a Lenoir county property owner when it involves hunting deer with dogs. I own 550 acres and lease another 725 I spend thousands of dollars a yr on deer management, this morning 8 deer dogs overwhelmed our hunting property, we caught 2 dogs and called the owner only to have him laugh when I told him this was private property, his comment was the dogs don't read no trespassing signs. my question is what rights if any do we as property owners have to protect our privacy. thank you***@******.*** (###) ###-####
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: N.C
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is deer hunting with dogs legal in your county?