Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need to get my grandaughter back i have had her since she

Customer Question

i need to get my grandaughter back i have had her since she was 6months old with very few visits from her mom on holloweenlast monday my grandaughter went to go tricker treating with her sisters and her mom and i got into a spat over her pants to her costume and her moms girlfriend said al-wissam could not return to my house now i need help i need my lil one home
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Lansing Michigan
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No not yet i will file anything i need to i seriously thought they would bring her home in a few days this is the longest shes ever had her but i do have leases for the four years that she was put on i have notes from neigbors that say she needs me and are willing to fight with me i have drs dentist school ect ect i have people willing to go to bat with me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She al-wissam is an emotional mess they let her call mee and she begged me to call the police or anyone to come get her but if she cries for me she gets a spanking but she barely knows them
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 7 months ago.

Good afternoon. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. How old is your granddaughter now?