How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am receiving -term disability payments from an insurance

Customer Question

I am receiving long-term disability payments from an insurance company and Social Security. I have
been notified that I have been receiving overpayment for a number of months. I would like to talk to someone about my legal status. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Given the apparent complexity of your situation, I am in agreement that a phone call is probably the best way to discuss these issues. I am happy to call you but I need for you to click on the "Call me" button on your page and that will formally request the call and then I can call you.


Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need assistance?