Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a general question regarding a lawsuit pertaining to

Customer Question

i have a general question regarding a lawsuit pertaining to a corporation / individual relationship
JA: Since business law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the corporation is registered in?
Customer: PA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: a lawsuit has been brought on the company only, not on any individual (although said individual was involved in the occurrence of the claim in question) my question is if that individual would leave the company voluntarily to pursue other career options, could the company essentially "throw him under the bus" and say it was his fault and put the suit solely on the individual, even though the suit was filed with the company itself?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at this time
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 30 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 30 days ago.

What are the claims alleged in the lawsuit?

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
sorry for taking your time, i believe i have already found the answer i was looking for, thank you