DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at Drake Law Firm PLC
89364048

We are in foreclosure and date is set for December 6, 2016.

Customer Question

we are in foreclosure and date is set for December 6, 2016. We are so frustruded how the bank has dragged everything on from when we started a modification of the loan in September of 2015. Yes, we got in a financial bind, but the bank made it worse by dragging the decision to approve the modification loan, which they finally declined it in summer of 2016!! we feel due to the their incompetency and all the stress and medical fatigue is negligent. They screwed this up not us. Any thing we can do legally to get justice or expose them?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: texas...what kind of paperwork?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: of our complaint?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 28 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 28 days ago.

Unfortunately, there is no claims you have against the bank for stress and fatigue due to the modification. I don't know that exposing them to anyone will do anything either, it is pretty well known at this point that the banks and servicers are horrible with these modifications and there have been many lawsuits about it.

One option you have is a chapter 13 bankruptcy which would allow you to stay in the property and make up the missed payments over 5 years if you can afford that.