Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My wife and I are seeking a divorce. We are in total

Customer Question

My wife and I are seeking a divorce. We are in total agreement and have all the papers filled out. Uncontested and no children involved. Looking for an attorny to process the papers through court.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Georgia, Coweta county
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We are both in our sixties and we have no property to settle.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 month ago.

Are you sure you need a lawyer to process it if you have the paperwork filled out? Perhaps this is something you can accomplish on your own, it is not too difficult. Let me know what you are thinking and if you just need some names of appropriate lawyers in your area.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't live in the area and it could be difficult for me if I needed to make multiple trips to the court house.
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 month ago.

Well, you can generally mail that stuff in, there should be no need for a personal appearance. Let me know your thoughts on trying that.