Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I'm a vicitim of card cracking and I want to know what I can

Customer Question

I'm a vicitim of card cracking and I want to know what I can do to get out of this..
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: that will be all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
First, you need to report this to the local law enforcement authorities, as it is illegal and it is a theft. Second, once your report it to the police, then you need to report it to your bank under their fraud protection. If you know who the people are who did this, then you could seek to sue them in court, but you would require an attorney, if the bank refuses to credit your account and make all of this right with you based on the fraud.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.