Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I am abused by usband he hide my colonospocy recoeds there

Customer Question

I am abused by usband he hide my colonospocy recoeds there was a a problem here in vegas in 2009 with unseilere instruments he wanted to get rid of me I jus foud t reords I was suppose to go get checj=ked fr hepatitis just found out my liver I have been been so tortured by police judges drs for one year I am mentally disabled my husband made pay wit my life when he took an oath at ssi to take care of me nobody would help me since jan 2016 I paid the price he took my life I ave been tortured by this tiny town in beatty nv nye county ********** nobody came to help wendy ********** my alt 222 ast 223 am I dying please help me
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If this is being done to you, then this is abuse of the disabled and the only remaining option is to contact Adult Protective Services and seek to get them to investigate and get a guardian placed through Adult Protective Services so that your husband can no longer make decisions or withhold support payments for you and can make sure you get to the hospital and get proper care. Here is the number for you to contact Adult Protective Services and they will send someone out to help you: (###) ###-####
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.