Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm disabled I have one child she is disabled also we barley

Customer Question

I'm disabled I have one child she is disabled also we barley make eds meet at 733.00 a month, she do s go to clollege full time.i have a rare disease no cure now kidneys are failing she is 2and strudels every day like me what does a payee do take yr 733.00 and pays yr bills or gets u more income to live on r pay for her tuition, pls help me understand nom getting worse with my diseases and can't hel p her what can u do for cases like this, I have a state that is here every day to do bills , clean, change my bed sheets what ever I need so how does a payee come from not picture?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you applied to Social Security for Supplemental Insurance benefits for you and your child?
Can you please clarify your questions as well?
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.