Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I sent in a URGENT question requesting it be answered in one

Customer Question

I sent in a URGENT question requesting it be answered in one hour. That was well over one hour ago, can you please advise? Thank you.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: It was a question concerning FAMILY LAW.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i'M IN California and I explained ALL of this to you previously when I submitted my questions. I have used this service several times and I have never had to answer any more questions except from the attorney assigned to my question. Can I please get the status? I do not understand why this is taking so log, time is of the essence. I already did that.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

I'm very sorry, but I do not see any other questions attached to your profile. If you can tell me a bit about your situation, I'm happy to either help or direct you to someone who can. We don't have as many experts online in the middle of the night, so it can sometimes take a couple of hours to get a response. I apologize for the inconvenience.