Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm looking for a lawyer or paralegal who can help me

Customer Question

I'm looking for a lawyer or paralegal who can help me complete a series seed equity contract. Is there someone available tonight who can help? The document is 33 pages.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: we are incorporated in delaware and doing business currently in california
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  socrateaser replied 6 months ago.

I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

Ordinarily, I would send you a premium services offer so that we could take this matter offline into an attorney-client relationship. Unfortunately, the website has disabled the offer mechanism from Nov. 1-

(posted in error. please standby, and I'll try again)

Ordinarily, I would send you a premium services offer so that we could take this matter offline into an attorney-client relationship. Unfortunately, the website has disabled the offer mechanism from Nov. 1 through Nov. 4. Consequently, unless you can get customer service to assist you in obtaining my contact information (which, under website policy, I cannot provide outside of a premium services offer), then I will be unable to assist you until the offer system is re-enabled.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thanks for using Justanswer!