Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

How to get help.pro Bruno for my son who in Prison for

Customer Question

How to get help.pro Bruno for my son who in Prison for murder he did not commit.please.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Albany New York.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not as far as I know. He has a lot of legal papers he has done in prison.I think he got a answer from a help Prisioner ??? From Nycity.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: If Some one could please help my son.Thank you.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, your son is entitled to an appeals attorney from the Public Defender's appeals division. Also you can contact the state bar association and local law schools who assist in these matters with pro bono services.
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####