How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 115461
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to get Bruno for my son who in Prison for

Customer Question

How to get Bruno for my son who in Prison for murder he did not commit.please.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Albany New York.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not as far as I know. He has a lot of legal papers he has done in prison.I think he got a answer from a help Prisioner ??? From Nycity.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: If Some one could please help my son.Thank you.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, your son is entitled to an appeals attorney from the Public Defender's appeals division. Also you can contact the state bar association and local law schools who assist in these matters with pro bono services.
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####