Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can I file a motion for dismissal in a code enforcement

Customer Question

Can I file a motion for dismissal in a code enforcement hearing because city fail to allow me to correct violations before taking me to a hearing before magistrate
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

That depends. What city is it, and what is the alleged violation (if you have the ordinance number, that would be helpful)?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.