Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How are you, good I live in Minnesota and this last sunday I

Customer Question

HI how are you
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: good I live in Minnesota and this last sunday I got a ticket but in a way I feel I should fight it
JA: Glad to hear it. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: good was just talking to you
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Minnesota
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet ten days maybe
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: well I had slowed down I could not get over to the other side she was going to her car and then I know she saw me pass on her side but she told me about the ted Voss rule have to move over then she gave me a ticket but the minn dept of transportation says on the move over law if you cant you have to reduce speed
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** ticket and going to court for it?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.