Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I pay $17 a month and I guess that entitles me to free legal

Customer Question

Hello...I pay $17 a month and I guess that entitles me to free legal advice from you is that correct?
JA: The lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: It's advice that I need right now, I've been paying for this service for 3 years I believe, so at this point is the advice free??
JA: The lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Are you there?
JA: No. I'm the lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: Do I need to try again later or is there a phone number I should call?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nevada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had a flood in my home, my insurance would have covered it but instead someone affiliated with the insurance company sent a boy who did not take insurance. That company is dunning me and threatening me with a lien on my house and law suit.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. The advice is included in the subscription you have been paying, but you still have to leave positive feedback for the expert to get credit for the time spent with you.
What has your insurance provider told you about paying the fees for the clean up? Have you contacted your insurance company about paying the bill?