Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

What is the case law or law regarding the attorney

Customer Question

what is the case law or law regarding the attorney misconduct of fallacy of suppressed evidence
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
"Attorney misconduct of fallacy of suppressed evidence" does not appear anywhere in the case law search database, so while this is a term you may have come up with on your own and are using it to describe what happened in your case, it is not sufficient for us to try to help you.
You need to give us simply broken down details that we can easily follow for us to try to assist with this request. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it wont allow me to give your excellent rating
Thank you for your reply.
I do not know why, please try it again.