Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I own the BMW. he insures it, as i am a stay at home mom.

Customer Question

I own the BMW. he insures it, as i am a stay at home mom. but i don't begin to comprehend how they would pay him out when i am the owner. if this were the case, i think i could just insure his truck and take the claim if something ever happened. i will be fine with paying insurance myself if this is the case. shocking
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 3 months ago.

I can understand your frustration but the insurance company's contract and policy is with him. The only theory where you could get that money is that you are the 3rd party beneficiary of the contract but you would have to file a lawsuit in court to assert that claim.

If you have no further questions a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.