Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My taxes were illigally done by someone else who new a

Customer Question

My taxes were illigally done by someone else who new a senior H&R Block without my consent or proper forms. He knew the woman so she did them for him, signed my name used his bank info received card in my name for 3,180.00 spent every penny signing my name leaving me with 1.61 cents to my name knowing I was taking care of my disabled so who had been injured on job. We were roommates at the time Nd o lay he was allowed to get mail. He than threw us out we lived in car for week now renting really bad motel room , I feel H& R Block had no business doing this and I know they k ew better, I am 67 and have been living through hell doe 7 months getting it straigh with IRS ,my health mental Nd physcial have suffered I have very little to eat and have messed up my back moving from place to place to survive . I had planned on relocating when I received my refund, I am still waiting for them. This was my best friend who did this to me I don't think I will ever be the same. I have had to sell or pone my things just to get through a day,if not for their negligence I would not have gone through any of this. Can someone help me ? ******* ****** ***-***-****
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?