Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I like to have my operating agreement reviewed by an

Customer Question

I like to have my operating agreement reviewed by an attoney
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: It is in Illinois state
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes, I believe so. such as article of organization, annual reports, etc.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: am I being connected now?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

We can offer you document review as a premium service, but it will be in addition to the price of the question. Is that something that you would be interested in?