Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm been sued for abuse of power to a disabled person..have

Customer Question

I'm been sued for abuse of power to a disabled person..have court tomorrow..just found out Saturday evening..grom Warren inn Apts
....
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) What do you mean you just found out? Meaning, you have just been served?

2) What exactly are you being sued for? Can you possibly scan and attach the petition?

3) What is the hearing tomorrow for?

4) What is your question here, i.e. what can I answer for you?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!