Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I am a disabled person and a photographer. Will I have any

Hello, I am a disabled person and a photographer. Will I have any problem carrying my tri-pod on board with me?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am traveling from O'hare to Austin Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I don't understand
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No mam
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
As long as your tripod fits in the overhead bins they should not give you any issues carrying it onto the plane at all. The prefer items like that are not checked anyhow unless they are in a protective case as they are too easily damaged.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you for the info. I just want to be sure I wasn't charged twice for this as it took several tries to get to you.
Thank you for your reply.
You were charged a deposit only, the expert has not received any credit for spending time with you as you have not left positive feedback for the expert.