Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I complained about a burning sensation in my left breast at

Customer Question

I complained about a burning sensation in my left breast at my first post op appointment The Dr dismissed it saying it was the drain tube sitting on a nerve The burning only got worse They took my tubes out and I told them that the burning was still there only it was worse now I go back in because I became very ill The Dr had to cut me back open and put the drain tube back in She said that I had an infection the day after Christmas she took my left breast
JA: Well, we require $5.
Customer: Ok
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wisconsin
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want someone to help me, I'm still not back to normal I've been very depressed, I' almost lost my job and my husband I don't want that Dr to do the same thing to someone else
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.