Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I have one frozen foods company with twork local competitors

Customer Question

I have one frozen foods company with twork local competitors willing to "merge" to give us strength against larger conglomerates. How can we join forces yet still maintain individual finances, delivery...?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You can form a strategic alliance or partnership, which is where two independent companies seek to work together to combine their strengths to increase their business. It is not an actual partnership in traditional sense and the two entities can agree to maintain separate companies and share through royalties or fees. Here is a sample of a strategic alliance agreement that can be modified for any type of business: http://entrepreneurship.org/resource-center/memorandum-of-understanding-for-a-strategic-partnership.aspx
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.