Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

I have sent a recent question

Customer Question

I have sent a recent question
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I responded in the original post. I'm sorry for the delay....I had taken a break for dinner. I thank you for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Just in case you didn't get my response in the original question, I have re-posted it for you below:

Thanks for following up. I would combine the two letters. She's in no position to contest anything you do. Plus, she's an employee at will and you can terminate her with or without cause. I would make sure the truck is within your control ... and let her know she has two choices...either leave it at the office or she can purchase it. If she bolts out with the truck once you have demanded its return, call the police.