Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My daughter was beat up by her sister,who is an adult.she is

Customer Question

my daughter was beat up by her sister,who is an adult.she is only 16yrs old.the cops arrested my 16yr old,and did nothing to the adult.can you help me.my name is ***** *****es.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes it was filed,last night.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing was done to my 20yr old.the cop took my 16yr old out of my wifes sight and had her write a statement.did not read her rights to her.they did not let her mother in her presence while they questioned her.one cop kept my wife to the side while all this happend.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

But first. . .

Did you and/or your wife actually see the whole fight? Were there injuries? What is the question you have with regard to this?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.