Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What will be the cost of drafting a legal letter to inform a

Customer Question

What will be the cost of drafting a legal letter to inform a Sheriff that the person who we are inform about that she never or worked for us in our company for income execution
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: what will be the cost of the letter . not worry about the 5 dollars . would like to know more or less the cost?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Have you discussed this with a manager, HR, or an attorney?
Customer: the company lawyer is away for two weeks can't reach him . he is in a remote area with difficulty of internet of phone
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i repared a formal letter on our company letterhead to be sent on Monday but i prefer to have a lawyer drafted .
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Can you provide me a bit more information? Are you wanting it simply drafted by the lawyer or are you wanting it sent on the lawyer's letterhead? And, in what state are you located?