Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I purchased sport tickets from ticket master and received

Customer Question

I purchased sport tickets from ticket master and received emailing saying process problem. Never got anything else so emailed them same day and told them to not charge me now they charged my credit card they say they where uploaded I don't have them and I am not paying for them
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. When is the event which you bought tickets for? Did they say they would email them again or send a hard ticket?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
In march of next year all they said is they were uploaded. I don't want them I purchased them elsewhere and told them not to bill me when I got email saying problem processing
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't want a free trial and be billed monthly

Thank you for the reply. The problem processing them may have been internally, with the system. The fact that the message occurred, is not a basis to ask for a refund and not accept the tickets which you agreed to purchase. Even though you emailed them the same day, they advised they were uploaded, so they claim they were delivered, to further advance their argument that they made an offer to sell, you accepted and paid for them and they delivered them. It was your discretion to buy them elsewhere, prior to resolving this but at this point, your option is to dispute the charge with the credit card company and see if they will take your side and issue a refund.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was not told they where uploadeduntil today when I called never received email saying resolved and I M not paying for them I don't have them and never received a always ti download
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Never received an email telling me I could diwnload

You have a right to dispute this with your credit card company. If you do, they may reverse the charge and then allow the ticket company to respond to try and resolve this. If they can not, then you may have to proceed with dispute resolution.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I had to pay online before I could get them they day failed to notify me
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you but I am not paying for something I don't have

I do understand. However, there needs to be a good faith effort made and basis to resolve this. If you contacted them and advised of the same, they need to send the tickets. If they do not, then you are 100% right, in disputing this and not paying.