Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

My question is, I'm trying to have an agreement with my ex

Customer Question

My question is, I'm trying to have an agreement with my ex about everything my concern is the house, he done the paper so, for the property. The parties agree that wife will retain the marital home located at...
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ga
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yeah we been through this since February
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a question about keping the house he done the paper and I need to sign them but I'm just want to make sure that the house is mine 100%
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Use and possession: wife shall live in the marital home and keep all furniture located in the marital home.
Mortgage taxes, insurance: wife shall be responsible for refinancing the home within 24 month from the time of execution of this agreement, wife shall make every effort to refinance the marital property so that the husband is removed from the mortgage. Wife will try to apply every 3 month if possible to refinance the home to her name. Wife shall be solely responsible for the mortgage and agree to pay the monthly mortgage payment in full and on time every month by 10th of each month. In the event that the wife is unable to refinance the marital home the home will be placed on the market to be sold in the event that the wife does not timely pay the monthly mortgage payment the home will be placed on the market to be sold. And shall give the wife 60 days notice to vacate
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The first paragraph is
Property: the parties agree that the wife will retain the marital home located at....
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is another agreement
Other items of personal property:
As equitable of property wife hereby quitclaims to husband all right, titles and interest to all personal property in his possession or under his control, except as specifically set out herein.
As equitable division of property husband hereby quitclaims to wife all right title and interst to all property in her possession or under her control except as specifically set out herein
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Disclosure of assets:
H**************y state a******t he and she respectively has di***********s in his or her name solely or held jointly with any third party and that any and all assest have been d*************c r*********l affidavit prepared and provided in this case in the event that any asset held by ei**********y or jointly with any third party not di***********l affidavit is discoverd subsequent to this action 100% of said asset shall be transferred to the other party
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Release:
Except as ************** each party *********** any and all marital right and claims **************, do*********y, year's support and any rights of in*************ant to the laws of ********** claims each party may now have against the other or the estate of the other by reason of the ma****** of the parties.
Both *********** right he or she may have to be a*********** or administrator of the state of the other except as the d***** party may have designated in his or he will. All property received or r****** by either p***********t whether or not wish property is s************ed herein shall be and remain the separate property of the party receiving that property and that p********** from any claim by other or h*********
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 month ago.
I am happy to take a look at the document to ensure it addresses what you're asking
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My question is from this agreement do I have the right to have the house 100% and if I can't refinance and I want to sell it that mean the equity is mine, or I have just the right to live in the house, I'm worry if This agreement is just to keep the house as period of time or to stay, as you are lawyer what do u think from this agreement do u see anything is going to affect me in the future in any way, like if I sale the house he can ask for the half of the equity or I'm the owner depend of the paper

Could younsend it to me?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What I'm going to send?

The agreement for me to take a look.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ah ok, please is this confidential

Well it is searchable online.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I send u the document+ I right all details on the top I didn't hear anything yet
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I didn't get an answer about my question

I did not receive it

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I wrote a long msg and I asked the question in different way and u didn't get anything I don't understand how that work+ I send u the file too. I'm really disappointed this is not helpful I paid money to get answer for my question not to do chat