Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Landlady in apt building I have lived in for about 5 yrs

Customer Question

landlady in apt building I have lived in for about 5 yrs asked me 2 weeks ago to feed her fish change filters on her pond pump while she was gone for weekend.called her and told her sat afternoon somebody cut slice of wood out stuck arm in it and took some money.she blamed ex con that works for her on phone when she got back she changed her mind and is trying to say I did it and has witnesses but I didn't do it. she wants 450.00dollars from me. is it okay to move out no lease making me very uncomfortable what should I do
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

So she is claiming that you stole from her, when she asked you to help her with her fish?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I asked a question last night at 8 pm waited for response till about 10 pm nothing until 5:45 this morn.yet no answer?????

Good morning. I responded within a minute of your question, asking for some additional information and never received it. Did you get my question? I am here to help so please let me know.