Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

LA Fitness won't give me my money back. I took a chance to

Customer Question

LA Fitness won't give me my money back. I took a chance to try the gym on October 13 and they told me i had 2 months to give it a try and i never used it so i decided to cancel it a couple days ago and they won't refund me because they say on the contract that i had only 5 days. They want to charge me 200 dollars essentially.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
how can i get out of this mess I'm in?
what are my options