Good afternoon Samantha,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. You probably don't need an attorney at this point. I'm in northeast WA. Where abouts are you in the state?
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge of just $5 more I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.
Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.
Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Is this woman named on the registration along with your husband?
2. Why do you want to get the car back? Is she not making the payments?
3. Do you know where to locate the vehicle?
4. Is it locked in a garage regularly?
5. What was the specific agreement between your husband and this woman as regards ***** ***** payment for the vehicle, insurance, etc.?
Thanks in advance,