How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to look up a judgment that was lodged against me 20

Customer Question

I need to look up a judgment that was lodged against me 20 years ago. the courts could not find it. How do I go about finding this information?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ma
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: 20 years ago there was a jusdgment then never heard from it again
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 4 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 4 months ago.

Did you speak with the clerk of court in the county where the judgment was entered? I ask because you shared that they could not find it, which means it is not in their records, so I am curious as to the disposition of this