Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

If I've been living with my mother for 9 years and married

Customer Question

If I've been living with my mother for 9 years and married no kids nothing of wife's property or bank ing or bills r related to myself .but I give her so much money per month to cover my insurance on my truck and my home that I own which I don't live in and health insurance I'm 60 yo she has different last name and she is the insurance agent for my house n car .ok now i want a divorce bc I don't want to be married anymore where do I stand in whT to do next she has no idea and also I physically see 2 -3 Times a month for 2-3 hours if that
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.