RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

Is there an ACLU office near Edenton, NC? No, All I want to

Customer Question

Is there an ACLU office near Edenton, NC?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: All I want to know is: is there an office near Edenton, NC, my daughter needs legal advice and she lives in Edenton.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

There's only one ACLU office in North Carolina, and it's in Raleigh. Here's the information:

ACLU of North Carolina

Executive Director:

***** *****

*****@******.***

P.O. Box 28004

Raleigh, NC 27611

United States

(###) ###-####/p>

Web:

http://www.acluofnorthcarolina.org

If you need clarification about my answer or additional information, please use the SEND or REPLY button to continue our conversation. Your satisfaction is my goal and I am here to help!

Please remember to kindly leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars, as that is the only way experts are paid for their time even though you may have already paid a deposit to the site. Follow-up questions asked in this thread do not cost anything additional after leaving a positive rating. Thank you!

If this is a civil rights matter she needs help with however, a private lawyer or firm may take that on contingency (that is, they may only charge a fee if they win if they take on her case).

The North Carolina Bar Association can help her find a qualified lawyer in her area.

If she needs low cost legal help for another matter, she may wish to see if there is a legal aid office in her area. The closest I could find to her area, according to the NC Legal Aid site was in Ahoskie. Contact information is:

Apply for legal help by phone toll-free:
1-866-219-LANC (5262)

For all other calls:
Toll-free Call: 1-***-***-****
Local Call(###) ###-####
Fax #:(###) ###-####br />
The NC Legal Aid site is here:

http://www.legalaidnc.org/Pages/Homepage.aspx

Was there anything I could clarify for you or additional information you needed? If so, kindly REPLY and I'm happy to help further! If not, please kindly remember to leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars at the top of the page. Attorneys on Just Answer are not employees of this site, and are not paid until you leave a positive rating for our time and assistance. Thank you.