Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

After renew one year lease this June 2016, my tenant start

Customer Question

After renew one year lease this June 2016, my tenant start to pay less the rent amount and balance until today is over $2600 ( including not pay anything on October). I also can not reach her by phone email. I went to the condo in the morning and everything everyday for one week. I didn't see anybody.
How should I do now?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that. You are in a position where you give them a written notice to cure otherwise you can evict pursuant to your lease agreement. Here is a good overview of the process. http://real-estate-law.freeadvice.com/real-estate-law/landlord_tenant/colorado-evictions.htm

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I already post 3 days notice in front of the door. After that can I get in the condo to see if she still live here or not?
Does your lease agreement allow for that?