LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

Just received a letter from The Mega Millions Lottery, Calle

Customer Question

Just received a letter from The Mega Millions Lottery, Calle Rios Rosas 32, Madrid, Espana 28004. The letter says I have won $2,850,000.00 tax free and to call the number 01134602559628 and speak to Dr. Alex Garcia, the Foreign Service Manager/Remittance officer of Safeway Securities.
Is this for real? Is Safeway really doing a lottery? Is this a scam?
Roger *******@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

I am sorry to say but it is a scam. If you did not enter any lottery, then there is no reason to believe this is real. Moreover, the Mega Millions is a drawing that happens and you need a ticket, with the winning numbers, to claim your prize. If you contact the number, they are going to ask you for money and claim there are fees or other costs that are needed to get the money and try and get whatever they can out of you. Ignore it. Walk away. Do not give them anything.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!