Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years In General Practice,
68197583

Already asked question but see no waiting area or

Customer Question

Already asked question but see no waiting area or instructions. Am closing this to go home from the library.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Let me see if I can find your question. One moment please. There is no response yet as the attorney was looking for additional information.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can restate it: I am in the city of Aurora, CO. What citations are available to a police officer in a slow-mo parking lot
"accident" (I admitted fault - was pulling into space and my passenger side front fender made contact with the wheel well of the already parked car. Did not feel it but had stopped car to reverse and straighten some more. Then I saw the paint transfer so backed all the way back out. My insurance covered the other car and it was repaired within a couple of days. the officer issued me a ticket for unsafe backing (i was moving forward) and is making me go to court. ??
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
don't have a phone. I'm at the library.

You don't need to have a phone call. I am happy to help you in this format.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok, did you receive the question? I ended up with two of you on this - happy to have a second opinion.

I did receive the question. I don't usually provide a 2nd opinion because the customers (for some reason and it may be a site issue) never take the time to rate the Attorney for their time and work. That being said, I can say that I agree (concur) with the attorney that you were working with earlier.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Thank yo for using JA!

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it. Thank you for using JA.

Do you have any additional questions for me?