LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

What can my fiance and i do when police arrest him for

Customer Question

What can my fiance and i do when police arrest him for possession of paraphanelia and then when he goes to court hes being charged with manufacturing of group 1 less than 4 gr, possession of dangerous drug, and burglary. The police only found paraphanelia that didnt have drugs in it. He did not have drugs anywhere and hes never stolen anything. I was there when police told us why being arrested and he said paraphanelia.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 month ago.
Do you know the basis for which they added all these other charges ? Where does the burglary charge come from and was he a suspect in other alleged crimes?