Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I have a home in San Antonio, Tx.I have moved to Madison,

Customer Question

I have a home in San Antonio, Tx.I have moved to Madison, Ms. to be near my son. I made a contract from on line to sell the home and haqd it notorized. The people who I was selling it to never paid anything down nor have they made a single payment. I am told they are trashing the property. How can I get them out of my house.?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? What confuses you?
Customer: it is in San Antonio, Texas. I do not know what to do.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nothing has been filed in court or reported.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

You are going to need a SA Texas lawyer to first file for foreclosure on the land contract and then to evict them.There is no way around a lawyer here to do so.The lawyer will file for judicial foreclosure based on the breaches of your contract for deed and once the order is granted you have to then evict them.This is going to take awhile here, two to three months and some legal fees.It is the only way to resolve this under Texas law.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

Lawyer here locally in SA may be able to foreclose by notice and speed this up..see page 3-4 here about default.

https://assets.recenter.tamu.edu/documents/articles/1754.pdf

Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

San Antonio Lawyer Referral

call(###) ###-####/p>

They can refer you to local real estate lawyer that can help foreclose and evict them.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.