Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

I was notified that about two weeks ago cops came to a

Customer Question

I was notified that about two weeks ago cops came to a previous employer looking for me - the cops were given my new work place and my home address - but they have not come looking to question me.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and thanks for using JUST ANSWER. Please submit a specific question about the situation that you described. Do you know of an incident about which the police might wish to question you? I will try to assist.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Apparently its in regards ***** ***** Larc. - my question is if this is true why has it been two weeks ? Also I am on probation so they already know where I currently work and live so why go to an old employer?

Those are good questions. The best person to answer it is your probation officer. That is, if you wish to "kick the sleeping dog", if you know what I mean.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
haha i do know what you mean but why would she go to my old employer if she has my updated employer and my home address ( she recently did a home visit too)

Steven:

Two thoughts come to mind: (1) did cops actually go to your former employer or did someone (who did not have up to date information on you) deliberately mislead you into thinking so? (2) cops may have thought you had some information and they found out otherwise in the meantime, so they haven't followed up; it's doubtful that they had solid information that you did anything wrong, or they would have gone to your PO.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.
Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.