Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I blow a .03 in the breath test. and past. Then I was asked

Customer Question

I blow a .03 in the breath test. and past. Then I was asked if I took any mend. I answered yes I take a tablet 4 times a day, which by the way is a controled substance. The when mixed with .03 I was charged with Intox. driving. I never was showen the blood tests. The stupid part, the looked into my Arizona D.L. and claimed I hade two DUI in one day.Az has a dui I law the states the you can be charged with driving duI to the slightest degee. A>K>A> One glass of wine.Just to through you into the money grabing system. AA, Mental Health, Probation,One year a a blow device, no D.L. so you have to take a stupid bus all over that huge city.Better not be late causes of bus, you get another fine. I was hung on a cross and will not go through that again. I have never had problems with the law, till this. I'm 60 years old.....PLEASE HELP ME!!! Bot***** *****ne in this whole mess cost me 15k.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  David C. Garner replied 1 month ago.

I will try and help. First of all, what jurisdiction are you in? Secondly, is this a new DUI and, if not, what help are you seeking?

DCG