Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was invited to go out by my girlfiend who wanted to

Customer Question

I was invited to go out by my girlfiend who wanted to intruduce me to her brothers. They decided we meet at the silver dollar. 10pm Oct 15, 2016. We arrive on time. Had a good time, danced, had a few drinks. Place had awesome customer service. Arthur (one of her brother's), keeps mentioning he wants to sing karaoke at some club called pegasus which was 8 blocks down the street. We took off walking in that direction roughly 1am now oct. 16 2016. Girlfriend keeped complaining how her feet are hurting from the high heels each block closer to Pegasus as we followed her brothers. Upon entry of Pegasus within one minute of arrival we were surrounded by security gaurds. One of the security gaurds yelling over the music says "you have to leave", pointing to my girlfriend, "why" she replies, "cause you're drunk", the security gaurd responds. She replies by saying "i'm not drunk i just walked a mile in high heels to get here" as she waved her hand in his face. Insantly the security gaurd pulls out the baton and yells, "oh yeah motherf**ker" in a stance as if ready to swing as any moment. She replies, " so now you're going to beat me" refusing to leave. So that's when i bearhugged my girlfriend from behind looked at the security gaurd in the eye an said, "dont worry I'll get her out". Thinking it's better i get her out than those security gaurds who weren't very friendly. He replies to me, "yeah, you do that, yeah, you do that". As I'm escorting my girlfriend out of this club the security gaurds rush in front of us. Waiting for us outside the doors banging their batons againts the concrete yelling "cmon motherf**ker, cmon motherf**ker" thinking that was really unnecessary. We get out the doors they began attacking Juan my girlfriend's other brother with batons the second we step foot out of club pegasus. She breaks loose from me crying " my brother, why are you hurting us we are already outside" she rushes to his aid. Me only Trying to keep peace and avoiding as much conflict as possible and deescalate things. They began to spray with mase. On us all missing me spraying Juan and my girlfriend beating them with batons attempting to handcuffing them. One of the security gaurds rushes to me as says "get your hands behind your back", i said "for what i did nothing more than leave the club as you asked us to. Next he rushes me with his fist balled up in a boxing stance yelling "what's up, what's up" i immediately put my hands up in a don't shoot position and say "look sir i dont want no problems" walking backwards and away from the security gaurd i repeated "sir i dont want no problems" I had walked in a backwards poistion for at least 20ft. Saying "sir i dont want no problems". Next he began swinging at me throwing punches as im walking away from. Still standing i covered my face from his puches. He refused to stop So i swung back. Still walking away from him he continued to swinging at me. So i swung 1 more time, but this time knocking him on his back. The crowed from line waiting to get in to the club sae the altercation yells "ouuuu" the other security gaurds look our direction, turn their attention from beating juan and my girlfriend with batons, steping on their head, neck and back. as they were handcuffed. Then came my direction. So i took off runing in fear of my life. My memory is vivid and I'm willing to take a poligraph test.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.

But first . . . were the police involved in this incident or just the security guards? Were you arrested? Did you report this incident? What is your question with regard to this?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.