Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Should I accept documents from a process server who actually

Customer Question

Should I accept documents from a process server who actually contacted me to let me know the date and time she would be delivering them to me? The documents are from a company claiming to be a law firm, Niagara Capital, representing their client, Castle, and none of this is showing up on any 3 of my credit reports. Do I have to accept the documents? They also happened to contact me the day after my AK Permanent Fund dividend was deposited into my account. They stated they were taking me to court and the costs would be $5000+. Please help me!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Do you recall owing any money or having any debt, like this?