Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

This is the third time I am typing. What'shappeninGood? Both

Customer Question

This is the third time I am typing. What'shappeninGood? Both previous typing were very lengthy. Did you get them.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I am an Arizona licensed Attorney. Let me check if your other questions posted.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

I am only seeing this question. I believe you are asking me how the son can removed from his mother's property. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Wrong
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry that you typed this several times and that I am only able to see the last post.

This is what I received:

living together as man (88) and wife (82l for 22 yearsince in NY No marriage license. I am in her LI home and she'said in her Brooklyn home. Her 50 year old son who married one year ago June has caused the trouble when he moved back 10+ years ago from Manhattan to Brooklyn under the pretense he was being stalked by a street walker. All was a lie. He and his wife now live upstairs in Bklyn home even though his mother said they had to live in the basement apt. My wife moved back to Bklyn. six w

The Attorneys merely handle the question that the site puts in an open questions list. We do not see your account information nor do we have access to billing or any of the site procedures.

If you would like to let me know the question it would be my pleasure to assist. You can report the issues with the site to Customer Services as the Attorneys are prohibited from handling any site matters other than answering questions. Again on behalf of the site I apologize that you were having issues.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Again thete's a problem. Where's the rest above that I wrote? And why is an AZ attorney answering my question? Now you want me to fill in from memory what I wrote that you didn't show! In a nutshell IShe moved back to Bklyn home sux weeks ago and I received a letter from her that she wants me out of here permanently by Nov 15. I replied this is my home too. I have no intention of leaving here! As I told you in the previous notes I tried to send, I have worked on both houses during those 22 years inside and outside many hours each week and on landscaping etc. I am not leaving. She can't force me can she?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Country relating to Question:United States

State (if USA):Arizona

Already Tried:Living together as man (88) and wife (82l for 22 yearsince in NY No marriage license. I am in her LI home and she'said in her Brooklyn home. Her 50 year old son who married one year ago June has caused the trouble when he moved back 10+ years ago from Manhattan to Brooklyn under the pretense he was being stalked by a street walker. All was a lie. He and his wife now live upstairs in Bklyn home even though his mother said they had to live in the basement apt. My wife moved back to Bklyn. six w

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

A different Professional.

I am sorry that you are having issues with the site. I know that can be quite frustrating. However, we can only see questions that you successfully posted, not your previous attempts. So, if you want your question answered, you would need to ask it again. To lessen your frustration, I am just going to ask for clarification of what I have assumed is your question: you are asking if your spouse can order you out of the house. Is this correct? If not, kindly re-post the specific question, not the entire post.

Thank you for your cooperation,