Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I applied and was approved for pre chck on my flights back

Customer Question

Hi there... I applied and was approved for pre chck on my flights back in Oregon. I am heading to Florida for Roy hobbs World series...do i have to appy again?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: *apply sorry terrible typer
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it Pearl...I will be flying alone drom Cincinnati to Ft Meyers Oct28- No6 for the tournament
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
TSA Pre Chek is good for 5 years from the date of your approval. Once you have been approved, you must supply the airline your Trusted Traveler or TT number when you book your ticket or on their online site in your reservation or your frequent flier page under your name and you will automatically have pre chek printed on your boarding pass. If you have an issue with it printing, you need to bring your letter with you proving pre chek with your TT number on it to the airline counter or call their reservation line and get them to assist you to add it to your reservation.